Event Home Register Entries Race Documents Notices Results

Date: January 12, 2019 - February 23, 2019

Event: 2019 J24 Fleet 163 Off-Season Series



Event Notice Board

Date: 2019-02-15 05:34:57pm
Tomorrow is supposed to be chilly and light wind 4 to 6 increasing to 6 to 9. Temps 38 to 41, dress warm overcast and within the spectrum of the go no go calculator.
Posted By: James Freedman



Date: 2019-02-09 10:32:07am
It shows 10mph 34 degrees water 46 overcast is a go. Or 11mph 33 degrees water 46 sunny is a go. All of the scenarios pass on the calculator. Rain would push it over so we have to go and see, i see a 20 percent chance at 2pm but thats it.
Posted By: James Freedman



Date: 2019-02-08 01:47:50pm
Forecast for tomorrow is 12MPH at the most wind, 37 degrees lowest temp with a water temp between 46 to 50 degrees and overcast. If it rains it can push the calculator to no go. But sailflow just shows overcast so we should be good to go.
Posted By: James Freedman



Date: 2019-01-29 11:07:10am
It is early but the forecast appears amazing for Saturday. My fingers are crossed.
Posted By: James Freedman



Date: 2019-01-26 10:08:04am
The forecast has been changed to 3mph to 4mph. I will goto the club and see how spotty it is on the water. Right now it doesnt appear sailable. We will see if it increases above 4mph or steady across the lake.
Posted By: James Freedman



Date: 2019-01-25 05:51:45pm
The forecast looks decent for Saturday January racing. See you out there 2PM start. I will be there around 11 or 1130AM.
Posted By: James Freedman



Date: 2019-01-18 04:02:47pm
I have been observing the forecast all week and it appears that the forecast shows ranges beyond the go no go calculator. January 19th racing will be cancelled. Hopefully we can have better conditions January 26th. If you have further questions feel free to contact me.
Posted By: James Freedman




© Copyright Sailingscores.com All Rights Reserved.